Antiglaukomatozny operations fistuliziruyushchy at primary glaucoma in Chisina
Antiglaukomatozny operations fistuliziruyushchy at primary glaucoma in Chisinau
Now drug treatment of glaucoma is carried out in three main directions:
- the therapy directed to decrease in intraocular pressure (oftalmogipotenzivny therapy);
- the therapy promoting improvement of blood supply of internal covers of an eye and intraocular part of an optic nerve;
- the therapy directed to normalization of exchange processes (metabolism) in eye tissues for the purpose of impact on the dystrophic processes characteristic of glaucoma.
It is necessary to stipulate at once that the key moment in treatment of glaucoma is normalization of level of the intraocular pressure (VGD), and the techniques directed to improvement of blood circulation and impact on exchange processes in an eye have only auxiliary character. The known medical value has the correct mode of work and life of the patient with glaucoma.
Beginning a regular instillation of antiglaukomny drops, the patient has to know that there are following options of action of preparations on the intraocular pressure (VGD):
- Intraocular pressure (VGD) decreases after the first instillation (instillation) of a preparation. At repeated instillations this effect regularly repeats;
- Action of a preparation is shown not at once. It at first is poorly expressed, and in the next days amplifies on condition of a regular instillation of a preparation;
- Resistance (resistance) to a preparation exists from the very beginning, and it does not exert any impact on the intraocular pressure (VGD);
- The preparation renders so-called paradoxical effect - after its introduction pressure not only does not decrease, and can raise, and it is sometimes very essential. Therefore carrying out diagnostic test on each antiglaukomatozny preparation is provided.
Additional information on phone: +373 69 116 589; +373 (22) 27 06 75