Reception of the ophthalmologist in Chisina
What is the ophthalmologist engaged in?
The ophthalmologist is the doctor specializing in diagnosis of eye diseases and treatment of various violations of sight.
When address the ophthalmologist?
The ophthalmologist needs to be visited with the preventive purpose at least 1 time a year. Urgently - at an injury of an eye or at sudden loss of sight and also to address at emergence of complaints on:
- eye pain;
- reddening of eyes;
- burning, itch in eyes;
- dacryagogue or emergence of mucopurulent separated;
- feeling of "mote" in an eye;
- sight violation (decrease in visual acuity, emergence of "fog" or "iridescent" circles before eyes, "floating" shadows ", curtains", distortion of a form of objects, flashes, doubling).
What occurs on reception of the ophthalmologist?
- The doctor will listen to complaints, will ask on the postponed diseases and living conditions and works, will study medical documentation.
- Will perform external inspection of both eyes, including by means of a biomicroscope (a slot-hole lamp), survey of an eye bottom, check of visual acuity with use of a set of trial glasses, measurement of intraocular pressure (tonometriya).
- Will appoint additional inspections, treatment, a set of exercises, and also will make recommendations about a way of life.
- Will direct to expeditious treatment.
Additional information on phone: +373 69 116 589; +373 (22) 27 06 75